Monday, February 28, 2011

If you can't stand for the Lord in smaller things, how dare you expect Him to stand for you in bigger things....


I mean, I always consider my Lord as my soul mate. If I can't stay committed towards him, how can I expect him to be committed...???

This question was asked to me by my soul mate the other day but I guess today, this question is for you....ARE YOU REALLY COMMITTED and if the answer is yes, it's high time you show your commitment.... Stand for the Lord in every phase of your life and trust me, you are going to feel His love every second.....

Job 39:11 says, "Will you rely on him for his great strength? Will you leave your heavy work to him?"..... The ball is in our court friends, do we have the courage to rely on him???? Can we just trust Him and expect him to do our heavy work.....

Sometimes, trusting the Lord is the most difficult thing to do..... I would just like to quote a scripture from the bible and it would say it all.....

Mathew 21:21 Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea, ' and it will be done. AMEN

This was something which just came into my mind all of a sudden... Thought it would be amazing if I just share it with you all. These words made me strong last days.... i wish, i pray and I hope these words would comfort you in the coming days....Stay blessed, keep rocking.... :) Reni signing off.... tk cr....God bles$.....

nd ya....rmbr me in your prayers....goin thru some of the best moments of my life.... let dis feeling, let dis passion nd let dis zeal previal for ever nd ever nd ever.......

3 comments:

  1. Yes that's true have faith in the lord because the word says in (1 Thessalonians 5:24) " the one who called you is a faithful one"

    ReplyDelete